The CMVR 1989 Act Rule Number 50 made it mandatory for all two-wheeler and four-wheeler owners to get a High Security Number Plate for their vehicles. Since this rule has come all over the country, even Uttar Pradesh is included in it. In this article, you can get all the necessary information to install UP HSRP, also known as High Security Registration Plates. The entire HSRP process will be made clear by going through this article.
High Security Number Plate- UP HSRP
Using the HSRP app and getting a High Security number plate is mandatory for all residing in Uttar Pradesh. The whole motive of this rule is to identify the stolen vehicles that are often given duplicate numbers very easily. This leads to problems in catching and identifying vehicle thefts. Hence, this rule is really a good step towards tackling the menace. Citizens can easily avail getting their number plates from UP HSRP online platform. Everything from security number plate price to its delivery details can be taken from bookmyhsrp.com.
Recent Changes in HSRP Process
In the last couple of months, a lot of changes have taken place in the UP HSRP process. These changes will help those better who are yet to take their high security number plate.
- Now a customer does not need to enter all the details of the vehicle. They can just enter the vehicle number to get all the details regarding the vehicle database integrated with the UP HSRP portal.
- Customers can simply enter the last five digits of the engine and chassis number.
- All new applicants will be sent a text message whereby they will be notified about the dispatch of the number plate. This is done usually after the customers register at UP HSRP online. Whether the plate is reaching the dealer or not, even that will be notified.
- There are currently many customers for home delivery affixation. The number is expected to rise to above 600 in a week.
- The company has launched separate helpline numbers and e-mail addresses to make this procedure more simple. For any kind of grievances or inquiries related to the HSRP process, security number plate price or anything about the HSRP app, the customers can use these helpline numbers to get their doubts clarified.
All About HSRP App – bookmyhsrp.com
The HSRP app is really quite user friendly and you can see all details about UP HSRP from the application. Let us now jump into how to actually book an appointment for cars and bikes on the official bookmyhsrp.com. The HSRP process is given for all the residents of Uttar Pradesh who want to register for getting high security number plates for their vehicles.
Follow the steps to apply for UP HSRP online.
- Go on the official website of UP Book My HSRP.
- On the homepage of the website, you can click on the HSRP Number Plate + Colour sticker or only Colour sticker. You can select anything according to your requirement.
- Then you need to select either Private Vehicle or the Commercial Vehicle from the options listed on the website.
- Once when you choose the Private Vehicle option, you will be redirected to a new page.
- In the new page, you will have to select the Fuel Type which has options like petrol, diesel, EV (electric), CNG and CNG+petrol.
- After choosing the Fuel Type, there is the option of choosing the vehicle options that is either two-wheeler or four-wheeler.
- In the two-wheeler option, you can choose Scooter, Motorcycle or Auto Rickshaw.
- You need to select the brand of the vehicle that you are choosing. After selecting everything, you will be redirected to a page where you need to select Uttar Pradesh as the state.
- After that, you will be taken to the page where you have to select the dealer’s name.
- Then you will have to enter all your vehicle information such as the registration number, registration date, chassis number, vehicle number, engine number and also your email ID and mobile number.
- After completing everything, you will then be redirected to make the payment. At this point, the security number plate price will be reflected to you.
- After successful payment, the order of UP HSRP number plate will be confirmed via mail and phone number.
UP HSRP Online Status Checking
All applicants can check the status of UP HSRP appointment booking by going to the portal. There is an option on Check Appointment Status form, where the applicants need to enter order number, vehicle registration number, captcha code and then click on the search button to view the status. The appointment status of the vehicle is displayed.
Some FAQs for HSRP process
Question – Is UP HSRP number plate mandatory for all vehicles in Uttar Pradesh?
Answer –For all vehicle owners, it is mandatory to register for a high security number plate in Uttar Pradesh.
Question – How to select the car dealer of my own choice while registering for UP HSRP?
Answer – The HSRP app has all the details for selecting the dealer of their choice.
Question – What is the mode of payment and security number plate price for UP high security registration?
Answer – The applicants will get all the details of payment from the portal of bookmyhsrp.com.
Question – Is it possible to check the status of appointment of booking online?
Answer – Yes, it is possible to check the status of appointment on bookmyhsrp.com.
For More Details
Toll free Number: 1800 1200 201
Email: [email protected]