Do you face 15107 Error with Quickbooks??? Do you have much trouble? It can be really aggravating and frustrating for you… this error code! Well, you must browse through this article to get instant support for this particular problem. This blog has been specially created to let QuickBooks users know the reasons for error code 15107 and quickly repair it. This error is mainly seen in payroll 2017 for QuickBooks and contains an error message that says “Not initialized update program.”
Anyway, we are happy to help you. So, stick till the end to learn all the possible methods.
Briefly Understand Quickbooks Error 15107
QuickBooks error code 15107 happens when a user is unable to download Intuit QuickBooks payroll updates. This is a payroll error indicating that the payroll update application cannot be started. This issue can be problematic for those who are using the most recent QuickBooks payroll 2017 version. The following are some of the consequences of error 15107:
- The system might go down.
- Alternatively, the payroll system fails to function.
- The accounting procedure degrades inefficiency.
Triggers That Cause Quickbooks Error 15107
This error code typically appears while updating QuickBooks or doing a payroll update. You may also examine the manual fixation procedures in this blog for a manual solution. Here are some of the causes of this error:
- Incomplete or purposefully omitted QuickBooks update.
- Registry files that have been damaged or corrupted.
- Payroll files are corrupted or otherwise damaged.
- The connection is being blocked by the firewall settings.
- Your machine or network has been infected with a virus or malware.
Methods to Fix 15107
There may be several remedies to this problem that the user might adopt. To resolve problem number 15107, the user can utilize the troubleshooting techniques listed below.
Solution 1: Restart Your Computer
The first step is to restart the computer. Various issues may frequently be fixed by just restarting the computer.
Restart both QuickBooks and your computer. The error code is forced to reset and disappear from the system screen as a result of this procedure. As a result, the system and software will be able to function more efficiently. If the problem remains, move on to the next remedy, which is listed below.
Solution 2: Using Reboot.bat
The second way is to execute the reboot.bat file. This procedure consists of a few easy stages, which are as follows:
- Press the “Windows” or “Start” key on your keyboard.
- Type ‘reboot.bat’ into the search dialogue box and then press the “Enter” button.
- On the screen, the command prompt windows will appear.
- Dozens of file names will appear on your device’s screen. If you try to violently shut it down, you may have problems. As a result, don’t do that.
- When the reboot.bat tool finished, allow it to power down on its own.
Solution 3: Use Quickbooks Tool Hub
Quickbooks Tool Hub is the ultimate center for all Quickbooks-related errors and issues. If you haven’t already, you will have to conduct a QuickBooks tool hub download and then simply install the QuickBooks tool hub. Launch the tool and you can see a different set of features that will allow you to eradicate this error.
Solution 4: Re-Install With Quickbooks Software With the Latest Download
Downloading the QuickBooks update might also assist the user in resolving QuickBooks problem 15107. All you have to do is follow the procedures outlined below:
- The first step is to exit the QuickBooks program.
- Navigate Down to ‘C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Intuit\QuickBooks <version>\Components’.
- Following that, the user must locate the folder with the name ‘DownloadQBxx,’ where xx specifies the QuickBooks version. DownloadQB17 is an example.
- After that, rename the folder ‘DownloadQBxx.OLD’.
- Relaunch the QuickBooks application.
- Navigate to the “Help” tab => the “Update QuickBooks Desktop” icon => the “Update Now” option.
- Click the “Reset Updates” button.
- Click the “Get Updates” button to get the most recent QB update.
- Once QuickBooks has been downloaded, shut and reopen it…! Select the “Install the Update” option.
Solution 5: Configure Firewall and Internet Settings
- The user must ensure that the system’s date and time are correct.
- After then, it’s critical to check the network’s strength.
- To update or restore the settings, go to the ‘Internet’ and ‘Tools’ menus.
Solution 6: Quickbooks Clean Install
To troubleshoot this problem, use the ‘QuickBooks Clean Install’ tool.
- Click here to get the QuickBooks Clean Install Tool install utility and save it to your PC.
- Click on the “QuickBooks Clean Install Utility.exe” file to launch it.
- A permission box will appear; on the licensing agreement, click the ‘I Accept’ button.
- Later, click the “Continue” button.
- Finally, press the “OK” button.
That’s it! These were the solutions to this error. Hopefully, they helped you in eliminating this particular error. Try them out one by one in order to get better results as it will help out to resolve all the errors and help to enhance the performance of the accounting software and make it effective in order to generate best results.